Saturday, February 5, 2011

Home Is Where Your Heart Is


Dear valley,
Something in the air tells me that coming days are going to bring a change; for I have build my emotions and world with much care and love and the clouds hovering over the head encompassing this strange feeling of me not belonging to somewhere; I knitted with my own hand.



My beautiful world had a perfect picture and glimpse of smiles and laughter, somber and deprivation.
This town and my league seem to be garbled now.

It took a while to think we belong to our own region and head towards our own destination and therefore I have decided to flee where circumstances and my luck take me to be.
Behind me seems a vacant space, ahead is the gruesome valley and where as I ready to take another jump. I still remember my first flight when my family helped me to bring on the verge and I thought it to be my culmination point but when first time I moved my feather to see if world around me existed; I got to know this is just the beginning of where I ended my last ride.




I had to fly to earn my name, to earn my bread and butter and this troposphere seems to lack required oxygen now and therefore for the perfect living I have to move the other way.
Dear valley, my love and affection cannot be and would never be affected with this motley. I have this sense to save all I have experienced and I can still have an aroma of knowing where my home is.
I will come back to cherish the space; this life brought to me but with an assurance to have my eyes opened here; once I feel suffocated again.

With much love,
An engrossed inhabitant.

4 comments:

  1. Phoolon ki qadar poochoo, Us Waqt kay Maray Say
    Kantoon pay jis nay, Ek Ommer Guzari hai

    ....

    Nice (Y)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Home Is Where Your Heart Is" ...so true..beautiful thought..wonderfully expressed :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quite impressive title, really liked the post much.. :)

    ReplyDelete